The NGAH is accepting resumes for a Child Empowerment Specialist DCW. A successful candidate will be:
- a minimum of 21 years of age
- have excellent personal boundaries
- experience working with teens
- a clean criminal background and driving record
- a desire to make a difference.
We are a non-smoking campus.
Modeling moral behavior
Teaching and Documenting Life Skills
Maintaining a Clean Workspace
Driving Children to and from appointments
Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay is commensurate with credentials.